|Slow Cooker Sunday: Sweet and Tangy Meatballs |
Author: Mediocre Mum
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 hours
Total time: 5 hours 5 mins
A very easy family recipe with only 3 ingredients.
- 500g of Frozen Swedish Meatballs ( I think any pork or turkey would do)
- 100ml of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (Blue Dragon)
- 200g of Reduced Sugar Blackcurrant Jam
- Preheat the slow cooker on low. Add the Dipping Sauce and Jam to the Slow Cooker and mix well.
- Add the meatballs and stir to coat.
- Cook on low for 2-5 hours
- Serve with rice and greens.
Recipe by Mediocre Mum at http://mediocremum.com/2013/01/slow-cooker-sunday-sweet-and-tangy-meatballs/