|Slow Cooker Sunday: Creamy Chicken Pasta |
Cuisine: Child Friendly
Author: Mediocre Mum
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 6 hours
Total time: 6 hours 10 mins
- 500 g of Chicken Thighs, skinned and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1.2 litres of Chicken Stock
- 2 tins (295g) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 50 g of butter
- 320 g of tagliatelle
- Parsley to garnish
- Place the chicken, stock, soup and butter in the slow cooker. Mix well. Cook and cover on low for a minimum of 6 hours.
- An hour before you are going to serve put the Tagliatelle in, replace the lid and cook for another hour.
- It's that easy. Serve with garlic bread and greens.
Recipe by Mediocre Mum at http://mediocremum.com/2013/02/slow-cooker-sunday-creamy-chicken-pasta/