I normally don’t post my recipes until I’ve tried them but this one smells so good I’m confident it’s going to be delicious! I’ll let you know otherwise.
- 2 TBSP of Oil
- 4 medium pork chops
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tin of Baxter’s Cream of Mushroom Soup (295g)
- ½ tin of Baxter’s French Onion Soup (415g)
- 1 TBSP of butter
- 200 grams of button mushrooms sliced
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, season the pork chops with salt and pepper and brown on both sides (approx 3 minutes per side). Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan and sauté the mushrooms for a few minutes until they begin to soften. They still have hours in the slow cooker so you don’t need to cook them fully. Place on top of the chops in the slow cooker.
- Mix the Mushroom and French Onion soup in a jug. Pour over the mushrooms and pork chops. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
I tend to serve mine with rice and green beans.
You can find a full list of my slow cooker recipes here.