A bit about me:
- I’m 40! How did that happen?
- I married my husband within 11 months of meeting him
- I have a 4 year old
- I’m Canadian but have been living in UK for 12 or 13 years, I’ve lost count.
- I drink too much red wine
- I’m not a natural in the kitchen
- I grew up in a single parent household
- I have jumped out of a plane, bungee jumped and ran 3 half marathons
- I have done a bit of travelling: Saudi, Malaysia, Africa, Iceland, Jordan…..
- I’ve worn a Burka (an Abaya actually) to work
- I’m scared of dogs, snakes and large flocks of birds
- I sometimes sleep with my eyes open
- I don’t listen to my parking sensors
- I lack frontal screening
- I’m not religious but did attend Catholic School for a year
- I do ICT training in schools
According to my lovely followers I’m:
- funny witty kind @perkie64
- Funny, intelligent and with an eye for finding the funny things in a normal everyday situation @pennyAW
- very kind and helpful @stephalie1
- a self deprecating Blond with weird tastes and an interesting turn of phrase! @darkfridge