This was surprisingly nice and has gone onto our ‘keeper’ list. It was light, fluffy and tasty, perfect for a warm spring evening.
Cooking Temp: High
Time: 2 hours 45 minutes
WW Pro Points: 11 per serving
- 25 g butter
- Small bunch of spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ a cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 250g risotto rice
- 1 litre of fish stock
- 200ml of white wine
- 450g salmon, skinned and cut into chunks
- Dried Tarragon, couple of pinches
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the slow cooker on high. Put the butter in and allow it to melt, about 15 minutes.
- Add the cucumber and spring onions, stir, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the risotto, add the stock and wine. Cover and cook for an hour and a half. Stirring occasionally.
- Mix in the salmon and tarragon and cook for 30 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
For more of our favourite recipes click here.