Thanks to the lovely Amy from Miss Cherry Red, for this incredibly easy and delicious slow cooker recipe. We will definitely be having it again.
- Slice an opening along the length of each chicken breast (like you would a pitta bread) and place 1 garlic clove in each.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and seal each chicken breast on all sides
- Take the chicken out and place in your slow cooker
- Using the same pan you’ve sealed the chicken in, heat the lemon juice, mustard and honey and mix well together
- Once done, pour the sauce over the chicken and give it a gentle stir to get everything covered*
* Hint – if you like your sauce… you can adjust the quantities by adding more honey and mustard… the same goes for those who prefer less.
Whack your slow cooker on Low for 5 – 6 hours.
10 minutes before the cooking time ends, pour the cream in the slow cooker and mix gently.
Serve with tagliatelle pasta and a large glass of wine!!