To help get me through the Christmas Season I’ve just loaded my phone up with some new apps to keep Madame entertained. I can’t wait till she rings Santa!
- Christmas Advent Calendar 2010 (free) If you’re like me and didn’t get one in time. The next best thing. (Note: I just played with this one and to collect gifts you have option of going on the net. I have removed it just in case).
- Sleeps to Christmas App (free) How many sleeps left in days, minutes and seconds.
- Christmas for Kids – Call Santa (.59p) Ring Santa in the North Pole.
- Snow Globe (.59p) It does what it says on the tin!
- iChristmas Tree (.59p) Decorate your own tree on your iphone without having to hoover the needles
- The Smelly Sprout Lite (Free) this is half of the full version of the best-selling book. It ends on a cliff-hanger
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (£1.79) Rudolph comes to the rescue.
- Dr. Seuss Camera – The Grinch Edition (£1.19) Turn yourself into the Grinch.
- Kids Can Count – Christmas Gifts (.59p) Count the decorations on the tree.
- Talking Christmas Santa Kid Tickle his tummy, pull his beard and wiggle his hat!
- Kids Song Machine Lite (Free) Festive Christmas Tune to get you in the spirit.
- Christmas Card Match (Free) How quickly can you find the pairs?
Once you’ve survived Christmas here are a few other recommended apps for pre-school.