These Love Rocks caught my eye as they are so simple and required very little in terms of materials. I think they’re going to make perfect Valentine’s Day gifts. However, posting to Canada or South Africa is not an option.
You will need
- PVA glue (we watered ours down a bit)
- A selection of fabric
- Dig some rocks out from under the frozen earth, wash in a colander and leave dry.
- Get your neighbour around who is brilliant with anything crafty and blag her to bring fabric, glue and scissors.
- Sit back and watch her do her magic.
- All joking aside the 4-year olds enjoyed it for as long as their short attention spans allowed. But, Eva and I could be found carrying on long after they left the room. However, she made me cut out my own hearts!
Happy Valentine’s Day!