I wish I could take credit for these lovely Fingerprint Valentines Day cards but once again it was thanks to a Google Image Search.
My daughter is 4 and managed it and I think you could do it with young babes as well but you’d have to position their fingers.
You will need:
- White paper
- Selection of coloured paint (I used red, orange and pink)
- Coloured Card
- Prit Stick
- Gel Pen
How to do it:
1) Have your children create a couple of sheets of the heart fingerprints so you have a few good ones to choose from
2) Cut and fold the card
3) Once the prints dry carefully tear them out. If you’re kids are old enough they could probably do this bit themselves.
4) Use the Prit Stick to glue the fingerprint hearts onto front of card.
5) Personalise them, I used a silver pen
Happy Valentine’s Day!