I was over the moon when hubby started work again a few weeks ago. The only downside is we’re both working from home, we have a tiny house and I’ve been doing it a long time so have a rhythm and not used to having someone under my feet. Something has to give. This is my day and my hubby’s day…what do you reckon?
- Woke up before everyone else but not too early
- Did the washing up from last night
- Put a load of washing on
- Made packed lunch
- Gave Madame Breakfast
- Did her ear drops and antibiotics
- Helped her get dressed, brushed her hair, reading journal, boots and jacket
- Did my invoicing
- Sent out an email campaign
- Responded to a few work emails
- Went to the post office, pet store for Hamster supplies, Sainsbury’s for a few bits and Matalan.
- Telephone conference with a client
- Cooked Thai Green Chicken Soup for dinner
- Cleaned the house in anticipation of the cleaner
- Drove 50 miles to work including the Dartford tunnel, delivered a training session to 30 people with enthusiasm, drove 50 miles back, got stuck in a traffic jam, drove like a loon.
- Picked up Madame, gave her a snack, danced around the lounge, gave her a bath, brushed hair, jammies, played with Hamster and did Bedtime stories.
- Completed post visit reports
- Plus another round of ear drops and antibiotics
- Sorted Childcare for next week.
- Wrote this post
- Poured myself a very large glass of wine and hit Twitter!
- Served dinner
- Drove Madame to school
- Sat in the corner in the kitchen on his computer all day……and he’s still there.
I rest my case! Comments or suggestions on how we are going to make this work?