- Why are washing machines in the UK downstairs? It seems daft to me carrying dirty clothes down the stairs then back up again when they’re clean.
- Without a tumble dryer it’s virtually impossible to get clothes dry in the winter, every radiator in the house is covered in clothes, which makes our heating system work even harder.
- Airing racks really don’t add to the look I was going for in the lounge. Plus, I’m always having to hide it when I do video conference calls for work as I don’t want my colleagues to be distracted by my rather large Bridget Jones’.
- Forgetting to hang out the laundry and having to wash it again and again to get rid of that musty smell.
- Forgetting to empty pockets before putting them in the washer and end up washing a load of dark clothes a tissue or worse a tampon.
- Matching socks
- Remembering at the last minute that the shirt you’d planned to wear out that night is still in the machine and trying to dry it with a hair dryer or the iron.
- My families inability to lift the lid of the laundry basket and put the clothes inside it, instead of piling them on top.
- Hubby’s aversion to the washing machine – I’ve actually stopped washing his clothes. He only noticed when ran out of pants and asked where they were, my response was ‘have you washed any’?
- and why do I have to use a separate cycle to spin the clothes???
Laundry has to be one of the most boring chores in the world. How can I make it more fun?
Enter for a chance to win 6 months supply of Persil!
On a side note but this may take a bit of the sting out of doing laundry. The folks at Persil are offering one of my readers a 6 month supply (5 bottles – 875 ml) of their NEW Persil Small and Mighty: An amazing new detergent that can also be used as a pre-treater, it comes with a nifty Stain Eraser Ball!
To enter simply use the rafflecopter form below. Full terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of the form. But in short it’s open to UK residents aged 18+. Competition closes on Sunday the 1st December 2013.