What do you call a heard of masturbating cattle……beef stroking off!
Now that I’ve gotten that out of my system here is the recipe!
As usual, with all my recipes, it’s really easy to make. I tend to serve it with something green and some garlic bread.
2 TBSP of oil (whatever you have at hand)
455 grams of stewing steak chopped into bite size pieces
Salt and Pepper
1 large onion chopped
150g of fresh mushroom thickly chopped
1 can of cream of mushroom condensed soup
200 ml of milk
2 TBSP of Worcestershire sauce
150 g garlic and herb cream cheese
60 ml of sour cream (optional)
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Season the beef with salt and pepper; brown the beef for about 5 minutes. Chuck in the onion and mushroom. Sauté for 2-3 minutes. Just till they start to soften.
- Transfer to slow cooker
- Mix the soup, milk and Worcestershire Sauce in a jug.
- Pour over the beef mixture in slow cooker.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high.
- One hour before it finishes mix in the cream cheese until it melts.
- Serve on pasta. I tend to use Tagliatelle but you could use anything and if you don’t have pasta you could use rice.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream.
If you do decide to try it do let me know what you think.