Thanks to the folks at Youngs Seafood we have a plethora of fish in our freezer. I’ve always wanted to try a fish curry so this was the perfect opportunity. It was really easy to make and hubby loved it.
Prep Time 10 min
Cooking time 3 hours
- 250g broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
- 125 g French Beans trimmed, and cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 green chilli, de-seeded and finally chopped
- 250 g Youngs (Frozen) Easy Cook Smoked Fish Fillet Chunks*
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 2 TBSP of Thai Green Curry Paste
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh Coriander to garnish
- Boil the broccoli and beans for 3 minutes, drain and put in the slow cooker with the fish and chilli.
- Add the coconut milk, curry paste and season with a bit of salt and pepper. Mix well. Cook for 30 minutes on high and then reduce to low for 2.5 more hours.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with Jasmine Rice and Chapattis.
*alternatively you could use fresh white fish but reduce the cooking time to 1.5 hours on low.
Disclosure: This post is part of the Fish is the Dish Campaign to encourage families to eat more fish from sustainable sources.
For more of my favourite slow cooker recipes click here!