Time 5-7 hours
WW Pro Points 1
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 500g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp of lazy garlic (or two cloves)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp of easy ginger
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Sauté the carrots and onion for 3-4 minutes, add the garlic, cumin and ginger and cook for another minute.
- Add the vegetable stock, bring to a boil and transfer to the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on low for 5-7 hours or until the carrots are tender.
- Blend till smooth using a hand blender.
- Optional: you can add a bit of cream at the end to make it smoother but you would need to add this to your daily WW points.
For more slow cooker inspiration click here.