We tend to eat Fish on a Friday, not for religious reasons. First thing out of hubby’s mouth after trying this….’it’s a keeper’. Another added bonus, our four year old wolfed it up as well!
Cooking Temp: Low
Cooking Time: 3 hours
- 500g of Salmon Fillet
- 2 tsp of pesto
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 250g of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 200ml of dry white wine
- 150ml of fish stock
- Salt and pepper
- Take a long piece of aluminium foil and fold in half. Leave enough for handles to lower into slow cooker.
- Place the fish on the foil, smear with pesto
- Lower into slow cooker
- Cover with pepper, tomatoes and spring onions
- Bring the wine and stock to a boil on the cooker,season with salt and pepper and pour over fish in slow cooker.
- Fold ends of foil down. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. Scoop it out, you can drizzle with the remaining liquid.
You can serve with basmati rice if you wish.
For more slow cooker recipes click here.
The original recipe can be found in Sarah Lewis’ 100 slow cooker recipes.
6 thoughts on “Slow Cooker – Pesto Baked Salmon”
This looks fabulous! Will have to try.