I can’t believe how easy it is to make your own chocolates.
- Have a friend from South Africa post you a chocolate mould
- Buy some chocolate from the shop
- Melt it in a metal bowl above a pan of bowling water so it doesn’t burn.
- Pour into moulds using a measuring cup with a spout
- Tap the sides ‘gently’ to get the air out
- Put in the fridge for an hour
A special thanks to @chickenruby for the mould. Madame has requested pink chocolates next so I’m going to use white chocolate with a bit of red food colouring! Watch this space.
2 thoughts on “We made our own Safari Park Chocolates”
They look ace, the chocolate mould is so cute. @chickenruby could go into business sending us all some :)
Wow! They are so professional! We made pink hearts for valentines in the same way so i can confirm the food colouring works :)